Dec. 13 - WAMC Children's Concert, 6:30pm
Dec. 17 - Children's Nativity, 9:45 & 11am
Dec. 17 - Christmas Pre-Eve Service, 6:30pm
Dec. 24 - Family Christmas Eve Service, 4pm
Dec. 24 - Traditional Candle Light Christmas Eve Service, 6pm
We will have our normal Sunday morning worship services at 9:45am (Traditional) and 11am (Contemporary) on Dec. 10, 24 and 31.
Wednesday Night Live
Wednesday Night Live is designed to be an experience of gathering together to enjoy company, serve our city, and discuss issues facing everyone today. Each week at 5:15pm, we gather in our Gym for a free dinner, then we break out around the campus of University City United Methodist Church to experience all of what Wednesday Night Live has to offer.
Pastor Johns Café Conversations
- Participate in a monthly service project that will impact our city in a positive way.
- Sign up for a relevant classes dealing with necessary issues.
- WAMC - Worship Ministry for Children
- FUSION Youth Ministry
- And there’s even more!
Whatever you’re going through and wherever you are in your journey, Wednesday Night Live has something for you!
Registration isn’t required but is helpful…go to www.ucumc.org/live
WAMC - Worship Arts Ministry for Children
What: Radio Stationed Themed Music, Acting, Percussion, Crafts and Small Group opportunities for Kids, Ages 3 years – 5th grade
When: Wednesday evenings during the school year. Mid-September – Mid-May , following the Wednesday Night Live schedule. For more info visit: www.ucumc.org/live
How: Register at www.ucumc.org/wamc
14th Annual Christmas Store
The Christmas Store is a youth sponsored event that reaches out to families in our community that need help with Christmas. We offer them the opportunity to shop for gifts at an 80% discount. Our goal this year is to assist 85 families representing at least 240 children.
- Financial Contributions (will use to purchase toys)
- New unwrapped toys for girls and boys 5th grade & under (suggested price range $10 to $50)
- Fill & return a food basket (pick up baskets at Connecting Center)
- Please attach receipt or price of toy (so we can price appropriately)
- Especially needed: Bicycles (boys & girls), Transformers, Big LEGO Sets, Scooters, Firetrucks, Art Easels, Leap Pads, Remote Control Cars, Little Tykes Items.
- No toys that promote violence or war
- Bring your toys to UCUMC between November 1 and December 3
- Collection bins: Lower Level Worship Center, Connecting Center, & Nursery Desk
- Make check donations payable to UCUMC; write “Christmas Store” on the memo line.
Questions? Contact Megan Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-369-8014.