Program Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
UCUMC Extended Day, Inc: 1:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
UCUMC WDS and Extended Day are nine month programs that run from September to May. We offer several weeks of 1/2 day preschool camp during the summer months.
Our mission is to support the ministry of University City United Methodist Church by reaching, growing, and loving families. We desire to help all children be successful and to provide learning opportunities for children, parents, and the community.
UCUMC Weekday School & UCUMC Extended Day, INC goals are to provide a quality play based preschool experience to children in our community. Our purpose is to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that will help meet the individual needs and abilities of each child’s mental, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development.
Children bring their lunch daily. Snacks are provided by the school.
Our class sizes and ratios meet or exceed the requirements set by the National Association for Education of Young Children (NAEYC) for each age level and classroom size.
- Toddlers: 4:1 8 children and 2 teachers
- Twos: 6:1 12 children and 2 teachers
- Threes: 7:1 14 children and 2 teachers
- Fours: 8:1 16 children and 2 teachers
Age Requirements for 2018 - 2019
- Toddlers: Must turn 1 by May 31, 2018
- Twos: Must turn 2 by August 31, 2018
- Threes: Must turn 3 by August 31, 2018
- Fours: Must turn 4 by August 31, 2018